Weather and Tornadoes
Weather and Tornadoes mods have already offered a tornado block and some other weather into the Minecraft game. Indeed, this mod is very useful for people who are very tired with the basic and normal premature creepers which can barely touch you in a fight. Also this mod adds a little bit more challenge to the game by giving all these natural disasters. So you haven’t had enough with creeper attacks? or your house have never been scratched before? Strong and bold hood never destroyed anything? So if you desire somethings that can totally stand up to you like a player, and this mod is not compulsory for you!
This fascinating Mod permits you to have a tornado block and some other weather while you are experiencing exciting things in the game play. This mod brings you more excitement than boring normal premature creepers which can rarely reach you in a fight and give more challenge to the game by giving all these natural disasters.
> Read Now: Top Best Minecraft Mods
>> StairCraft Mod in minecraft mods pc download
Weather and Tornadoes 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Key Features :
- Tornado Sensor
- Tornado Siren, For your own security XD!
- It will at the same time display you at the place you’ve died in the last time on the minimap and by setting a giant beacon of light to where you last died. Please note, this will NOT offer you free beacon blocks, even though I wish it did, though.
- Moreover, it at the same time has the rest of the normal purposes, as waypoints, cave maps, and nether maps. The waypoints also offer beacons, much the same as the death points.
Weather and Tornadoes Mod Version 2.3.4 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
How to Install Weather and Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- You need Minecraft Forge API
- Download the “Weather and Tornado” mod
- Click “start”
- Go to “run”
- Type there “%appdata%”
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Inside “bin” folder you will find “minecraft.jar”
- Open it with winrar or 7zip
- Drag all the modloader and audiomod in here (minecraft.jar)
- Go back inside “.minecraft” folder and find “mods”
- Copy and Paste your Tornado mods here without unzipping