Stackie minecraft mod
Perhaps one of the most frustrating things in Minecraft is the stacking system. You can heap all of the things on top of each other, grass, dirt, cobblestone, smooth stone, sand, glass, the list goes on and on. No doubt that there are more and more people want to truly experience this mod immediately.
It operates very well indeed, therefore why is it that feel the need to aggravate its adored players by not permitting EVERY item to be stacked? This irritation can be a thing of the past with the ‘Stackie Mod’ for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, as it incorporates a function in to the game that permits of every item to be stack
Ever wished dropped items stacked in larger quantities? You’re right on! This mod stacks all experience (up to 1024 points – roughly level 32) and items (up to 2048). Some items also have increased maximum stack size (configurable).
> Find More: Top Best Minecraft Mods
Stackie Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Key Features :
- This mod is very ingenuous in theory, but the way it improves and develops Minecraft is unmatched!
- The Stackie Mod aids to improve inventory management and organisation by freeing up more space by permitting items like:
- Eggs, cookies, chests, furnaces, tools, weapons, minecarts, beds, apples and pork chops all to be placed together in stacks of sixty four!
- This feature permits for ‘quick healing’. You can just spam your stack of food to heal almost promptly!
Stackie Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- PROS: This mod is very humble and useful and support improving the overall feel of Minecraft. It is accessible for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, is fully well-matched with other mods and can be installed with server numerous player and client single player! The installation is very unpretentious, I cannot endorse this modification enough!
- CONS: There are no public changelogs for this mod, a shame if you required to figure out about the progression of the mod!
How to Install StairCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, and 1.6.4
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the mods folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the mods folder.
- Delete META-INF.