Steven\’s Double Jump Bukkit Plugin
There includes several Bukkit, and multiplayer Minecraft server plugins that can vary to do the easiest, to the most advanced things in the game. In this situation, the Steven’s Double Jump Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.2 is a very unique Mod in which offers the players of Minecraft the capability to do much in what a lot of other games do. The ability to double jump. Normally, in a game, it comprises just double tapping the space bar, or whatever you have your jump key bound to. Anyone with the given permission, which will be shown below, can, while on a server with this plugin use the double jump feature. All it takes is for a player with the right permissions settings, to double tap the jump key, and you can travel extra heights. This allows you to get up hard, and steep terrain, climb, get over blocks you basically couldn’t, and at the same time escape from mobs faster.
Steven’s Double Jump is a Bukkit plugin by me, permitting players to double jump in any server!
- The permission needed to double jump is sdj.use
- The height, distance, and whether or not sound/visual effects are played is all configurable
- You can reload the plugin, to apply modifica, with /sdj reload. This asks for the sdj.reload permission.
- You can configure whether or not you suffer fall damage.
- The sound effect is ZOMBIE_INFECT with a pitch of 2
- The plugin is very lightweight
- Setting the height and distance values too high can make anticheat plugins angry!
The permission code: ” sdj.use ”
Steven’s Double Jump Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.2 Key Features
- Anyone with the Permission code gave to their permission group, or their own permission list will be able to use the double jump feature.
- Simple to install, simplistic yet helpful and unique plugin for a multiplayer Bukkit Minecraft server.
- Gives the capability to use the jump key twice, once to initiate the jump, and another time mid air to go
Steven’s Double Jump Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Doesn’t ask for a client side installation.
- Easy to install Bukkit Plugin.
- Very simple, Hardly any (If at all) bugs.
- A great feature!
- Easy permission code.
- Quite a simple feature.
How to install the Steven’s Double Jump Bukkit Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Download the Stevens Double Jump Bukkit Plugin zip file.
- Open your Bukkit server folder and enter the ‘Plugins’ folder.
- Open the zip file and drag the Plugin Jar file into the ‘Plugins’ folder.
- Launch your server to install the plugin.
- Close server.
- Launch server again.
- Edit and customize the permissions settings at will.