BiblioCraft Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a storage and organizational mod that started like a single bookcase and has expanded to so much more. It offers a number of useful blocks, that are aesthetically pleasing and are used to display items and equipment. Most of these blocks permit quick and easy access to the items displayed on them, offering an excellent way for using them, while coincidentally freeing up storage space, when they are not wanted any more.
- Bookcase – Construct a magnificent library, filled with words and signs, that no one understands.
- Armor Stand – Equip and unequip armor sets when coming or leaving home in an easy way.
- Display Case – Put those rare artifacts on display.
- Potion Shelf – Eventually a place to put all my pois… err healing potions!
- Tool Rack – Four spots for easy tool storage, show off those tool and grab them just when wanted.
- Shelf – Decorate the rooms with this shelf and display souvenirs for everyone else to observe.
- Wood Label – A better solution to naming containers compared to the sign.
- Desk – Becoming the next J. K. Rowling couldn’t be simpler. Type the succeeding best-selling novel in this desk, sign it, and soon enough, words will spread…
- Typesetting Table – …but those words can be spread much more faster with the support of this table. Share the saved books with friends through copying folder and passing it around…
- Printing Press – … but sharing could at the same time be accomplished with this ingenious contraption, which will speed up the distribution through copying signed (or enchanted) books.
- Wooden Table – Eventually a place to put your cup of Coffee before it cools down.
- Seat – After all these years eventually somewhere to sit down and relax in minecraft, no more sitting on the stairs. Customise it with Seat Backs as well.
- Dinner Plate – No more eating out of chests or the floor, add a touch of class to your eating experience.
- Fancy Lantern – Show the neighbours that their torches on the front yard are a relic of the previous era!
- Fancy Lamp – No more torch pollution in the home, upgrade to one of the 3 distinctive models of light-emitting lamps!
- Cookie Jar – Disguised anti-theft contraption. Don’t get caught with your hand in it right away!
- Disc Rack – Show off your record collection or those fine dinner plates.
- Map Frame – For the aspiring cartographer, show your maps and more.
- Desk Bell – “Ding Ding”
- Tape Measure – How far was it again? 57? 58? No longer is manual labour asked for measuring!
- Reading Glasses – Seeing in to the tiny world of hidden mod information.
- Tinted Glasses – Costumization cannot be forgotten!
- Monocle – Become a true Gentleman.
- Print Press Chase – Used with Typesetting Table.
- Print Press Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy books.
- Enchanted Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy enchanted books.
- Drafting Compass – Mark those essential places on the map.
- Waypoint Compass – Old school GPS, tell it where you want to go and it’ll point you in the right direction.
- Redstone Book – Used with Bookcase. Create that hidden entrance you always wanted.
- Clipboard – Never forget the daily housework with this handy check-list book.
- Screw Gun – Tighten up the table cloths before wind takes them away.
- Lock and Key – Prevent eavesdropping inside containers! Creative Only
- Atlas – A book which can be used like a Journey Map and can possess waypoints. Can hold several maps so when the player walks off the map, the player walks onto the succeeding one.
How to install:
- Be sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you start Minecraft and click the mods button you should currently see the mod is installed.