Lucky Block Mod
What this mod does is that it permits you to acquire a wide range of items, of course if you do figure out the lucky block and mine it.
At first, the the mod comprises only a single block, which might not seem like much, but it’s this lucky block that can turn the game into something a lot cooler.
Actually the most wonderful thing about the mod is the fact that this mod is a lottery, as it can either give you some amazing tools, or it can give you monsters that you have to cope with. Sometimes you can actually get structures so there’s a whole lot of stuff that you can obtain with the mod, that’s for sure. it’s a wonderful experience and one that will offer you a whole bunch of interesting things to the table.
Should you install the mod?
While other mods are focused on giving a whole lot of stuff to the game, Lucky Block Mod is a lot easier and while it doesn’t give a lot, the entire lottery aspect is really cool and you will for sure love the way you play it, that’s for sure. If you enjoy this sort of experience, you should surely give it a shot right at the present, and you will appreciate the great consequences and the interesting outcome that the mod brings to the table!
- 3 different wishing well structures. Throw in a coin, and see which with you get.
- 3 trading villagers. They will actually give you all the lucky tools/armour/weapons at a reasonable price.
- Giant slime! Taller than the trees! Sometimes even a Magma Cube!
- Lucky potion with random positive effects.
- Unlucky splash potion with random negative effects.
- Tamed wolves with different colour collars!
- Tamed cats, with different colour skin.
- Aghast! It’s a Ghast!
- A witch amongst a cloud of bats.
- Lovely bouquet of flowers.
- A bunch of enchantment books.
- Some useless, random and hopefully humorous jokes.
What can it do?
Drop a huge variety of items
Spawn other entities (Like fireworks)
Make structures (What could possibly be above you?)
Gold. Think about it, there isn’t much use for it really. There’s no point wasting your gold on tools, swords and armor. How many clocks do you want when you can just take a look at the sun. And if you want gold nuggets to make potions, all it takes is one gold ingot and you already have nine.
Do you wish that there were better things to do with your gold? Or maybe if you could exchange it for something else in the game?
At the present there’s a block that makes gold worth mining. It’s called the Lucky Block, and can be crafted with 4 gold ingots and a dropper, and can at the same time be found naturally in your world. When you mine this block it will have an equal possibility of dropping items, spawning entities or structures.
Warning: If luck is not on your side, this block may have devastating effects on you or your world. It is suggested that you backup your world, use a not important world or go hardcore and take the risk.
How to install?
- Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Open up your finder application.
- In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
- Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
- Locate the folder named minecraft.
- Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
- Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it.
- Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will offer you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will at the present act as your minecraft.jar
- You are at the present able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.